Desire Disco, south Wales Wedding DJ
Wedding DJ services can make all the difference at your reception. It’s the biggest day of your lives so you want nothing but the best wedding DJ for your special day. There’s a few simple questions you’ll be wanting to ask your wedding DJ, so let’s cover those first:
Are you a good DJ?
Yes – with 100% of previous wedding clients rating my services as 5* (Click here for customer reviews) I can provide you with the wedding disco you dream of. I have DJ’d internationally for several years by popular demand. Family commitments mean I am no longer able to pursue such a lifestyle. I do however have a wealth of experience as a Wedding DJ and mobile disco provider which spans back over 15 years. I not only have an outstanding music collection, but I also have DJ skills which I can use to make your reception fun and entertaining, I beatmatch (mix), I can scratch (the music, not my back) and I also have an extensive background in hosting events through microphone use.
Are you the right Wedding DJ for our wedding?
I’m Matthew Wilson, a University Graduate from Pontypridd, South Wales and I aim my Wedding DJ services at fellow professionals based in Cardiff and the majority of South Wales. I share your desire for high quality and no nonsense services. If I hired a Wedding DJ after going through many websites, I’d be thoroughly disappointed if they turned out to be anything other than the wedding DJ I expected them to be! My clients are not looking for the cheapest DJ, they are looking for high quality and value. I work hard for every penny I earn, the more you pay for the service you receive, the more work it involves for me – Our Experience Wedding DJ packages includes roughly 800kg of audio and lighting equipment.
How much do you charge?
That all depends on the service you require. For a basic wedding DJ service including basic speakers and lighting for around 50 guests, we can provide you with services starting at £200. For an elegant and stylish wedding DJ service, you can expect to pay more – To be frank and honest with you, over 80% of our clients tend to pick our favourites package which covers the most popular requirements for wedding receptions; including uplighting for your venue, wireless microphones for your speeches, background music for your ceremony and wedding breakfast, a superb sound system and a beautiful and elegant intelligent lighting system. We even include a complimentary professional photography service for your wedding reception – The favourites package is appropriately named as it covers the items which almost all couples desire for their wedding day.
To see what each package includes and prices, click here.
Are you one of those old DJs?
No – I’m 29 years old. I’ve seen many Wedding DJs who have reached the point in their career where they think “less is more”. What that means to you the customer is that you pay more for less. I believe in value, you can be sure that any other south Wales wedding DJ is not going to provide you with a system as impressive as ours.
What type of music do you play?
I’ll play whatever you want me to play, it’s your wedding and as your DJ, I work to your requirements. If you have a playlist for me, I’ll stick to that. If you want me to do a theme night, I’ll make sure I play suited music. I take requests on the night and I’m in my element simply playing to the crowd. If there’s any song which I don’t have, I can download music live, LEGALLY – Which brings us to the next question….
Are you trustworthy?
Yes – if you book with Desire Disco, I personally will be there early and I will set up well in advance of your guests arrival, – It would be embarrassing for you and me both if I was setting up as guests arrived.
We do not pass on work to other DJs – If we did, everything that you have read so far would be irrelevant! We are a fully legitimate, registered, legally run business who pay taxes – just like you do. Many DJ companies do not pay taxes, hold insurance, PAT certify their equipment or contribute to our economy in any way. Regardless of whether you book with us or not, please for the benefit of our economy and country – DO NOT BOOK A COWBOY DJ.
If you’d like to book now or make an enquiry, please call me (Matthew) on: 07432092232 or email me: email@example.com
Every wedding we work on is treated completely individually. You select the package that includes everything you’ll need and then together we tailor the music, lighting, and equipment layout. The wedding DJ service you pay for is exactly the service you want.
Let the magic begin…
Here’s a list of some of the more popular roles that we carry out as a wedding dj.
- All announcements for every guest of honour as they arrive or when required.
- Crowd warm up, so that everybody is in the party mood for when the married couple make their grand entrance.
- All warm up introductions to any persons giving speeches, other artists performing etc.
- Gathering of guests around the dancefloor for first dances.
- Playing certain songs for the arrival of certain guests of honour.
- Providing several cordless microphones so that speeches run with fluidity and there is no hand-over time.
- Provide uplighting to transform the room with a glow of your choice of colour, which can remain static all night or change in theme with the other intelligent disco lighting.
- Provide image projection from our high quality projectors, which can include names of the wedded couple, hearts, bells etc.
- Specific musical genres for certain times or guests.
- Provide fun games to make everyone laugh (we do not freely give away our fantastic ideas over the internet so these games can be discussed during our first planning session)
- Provide large High-Definition TVs for playback of images of the bride and groom, video clips, live video of the evening or music videos (or all of the above)
- Create a live recording of your entire reception so that you can playback all warm ups, crowd reactions, speeches, introductions and music playlist.
This of course is only a list of our more popular wedding DJ roles, we offer so much more, including anything you may have seen on another part of our website (karaoke etc.)
If there’s anything you’re not sure about or would like to ask us a question, send us an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or give me (Matthew) a call on 07432092232.
If you have yet to order your wedding flowers, why not try The longest running florists in Wales Who cover the whole of south Wales.